- SHOP CLOSED DATE
- Mass Cycle Ride….Join in the Fun!
- If You Go Down to The Woods Today……
- Coastline Cycleway
- Morvélo Now at Herberts!
- “Le Randonneur” at The Tweed Run
- A Ti Bride!
- Vintage Build….
- Chris Hoy learned on girl’s bike
- GB success will continue
- FANCY A DRINK?……
- DARE 2B OR NOT……
- Wiggins rival Martin hurt in fall
- Brailsford ponders sprint options
- SIS now instock….
- Yepp Yes I Mean Yepp…
- New in Store-Pure Range of Lube
- Year ban hurt me
- Boonen wins Paris-Roubaix classic
- Thomas should snub Games
- Hoy takes audacious keirin gold
- Trott wins gold as Kenny pips Hoy
- Bemused Hoy admits lack of desire
- Boardman to quit GB team position
- Wounded Pendleton wins world gold
- Injured Cancellara eyes Olympics
- Bring on the Olympics
- GB women smash pursuit world record
- Hoy still searching for answers
- Changes for Olympic bike course
Tag Archives: Cycling
Yepp (sounds like something from Dr. Seuss!) Yepp is a Dutch company that has combined child safety with comfort and fun! Just had our first deliver and one was sold instantly out of the box! Yepp has a soft seat … Continue reading
For those of us that are interested in the Eco Approach to Bike Maintenance then the Pure range from Weldtite is just the job, With a great selection of product from bike wash and wet and dry lube to an … Continue reading
Had a superb ride out across Romney Marsh on sun morn felt like the first real day of spring! Just love how the Marsh is always so desolate and the visibility is amazing!
Dear Reader Since launching The Times Cities fit for Cycling campaign, thousands of you have told us about cycling hazards in your area. Now we’re giving you a chance to help to get them changed. We’ve created a map … Continue reading
A great saddle from Madison the Flux is super comfortable and at aprice that won’t break the bank! £25.99!
Just in the versatile Reyes Hydrapack THE REYES STRIKES A MINIMALIST BALANCE BETWEEN CARRYING PLENTY OF WATER WITH JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF GEAR FOR A SOLID 3 HOUR RIDE. DESIGNED FOR INCREASED DURABILITY, STREAMLINED PROFILE, AND INCREASED VOLUME. Large Main … Continue reading